Please do not use if:
- You have an electronic implant (e.g. cardiac pacemaker or defibrilator) or suffer from any other heart problem.
- You are pregnant.
- You suffer from cancer, epilepsy or are under medical supervision for cognitive dysfunction.
- The controller is in close proximity (e.g. 1m) to shortwave or microwave therapy equipment.
- You are connected to high-frequency surgical equipment.
- Wearing the product necessitates placement over areas at which drugs/medicines are administered by injection (short term or long term) e.g. hormone treatment.
Please wait before using your Slendertone product until:
- At least six weeks after the birth of your baby (you must consult your doctor first).
- At least three months after having a Caesarean (you must consult your doctor first).
- One month after an IUD contraceptive device (e.g. coil) has been fitted.
The heavy days of your period have finished.
Please get your doctor's or physiotherapist's permission before using your Slendertone product if:
- You wish to use a Slendertone belt and have a bad back. You should also ensure the intensity is kept low.
- You have any serious illness or injury not mentioned in this guide.
- You have recently had an operation.
- You have diabetes.
- You want to use it on a young child.
- You suffer from muscle or joint problems.
- Using the product as part of a rehabilitation programme.