Quick delivery, and I hope get best result
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 4 out of 5
|Ease of Use||
Rated 5 out of 5
Vi tilføjer dette til din kurv.
Need help to tone up in those stubborn areas? Designed to tone the abdominal and oblique muscles, the SIXPAD Abs Belt (large) uses powerful EMS (electrical muscle stimulation technology) technology to contract and relax muscles which would usually be dormant.
Designed for efficient and effective body toning, it harnesses EMS at the optimal frequency of 20hz and combines it with a 23-minute training method.
Hvad der er inkluderet
CMM pulse core technology
EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) technology is used in the SIXPAD Abs Belt to tone up your abdominal muscles. It stimulates your muscles by transmitting electrodes to the target area. The Abs Belt specifically targets your abdominal and oblique muscles, using the brand's patented CMM Pulse Core Technology.
How exactly does it work?
Your muscles are made up of tiny fibres and normal exercise only uses around 30% of these. The SIXPAD Abs Belt helps to stimulate the other 70% of dormant fibres, which would normally require lots of consistent training with a heavy load. The stimulation this device gives means that you are able to change your physical appearance quicker and easier than ever before.
How to use
Step 1: Apply the SIXPAD Abs Belt Gel Sheets
Step 2: Fasten the Abs Belt around your waist
Step 3: Adjust the power to your desired level
Step 4: Start your 23-minute training programme
Track your progress
Connect your Abs Belt to the SIXPAD app to track your progress with every workout. Save and view previous workouts and even receive motivational advice and tips.
The app is available for download in China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, South Korea, Spain and the United Kingdom.
Recommended: iOS 9.0 or Android 5.0.
Køb de varer, du har set for nylig.