Hudpleje Skønhed • 24 July 2018
I’m sure that by now many of you will have heard the ‘buzz’ (sorry...) about the Clarisonic Mia cleansing system – especially if you read this blog regularly!
Now that the Mia 2 is on the scene, what are the differences between it and the original Mia? Let’s take a look after the jump...
• More control over your cleanse Perhaps the most sought-after new feature of the Mia 2 is the addition of the T-Timer®, a timer function giving you a gentle reminder of exactly when to move on from one part of your face to the next. Especially useful if you were previously resorting to Brush DJ to haphazardly time your cleanse...
• Two speed settings The Mia 2 comes equipped with two speeds, Low and Normal, instead of just the one speed on the original Mia. Everyone’s skin is different, so the extra speed setting on the Mia 2 gives even more flexibility for adapting your Clarisonic routine to your skin’s needs.
• A protective travel case If, like me, you’re super-protective over your Clarisonic, Mia 2 now comes with its own little protective armour to store it in – no more need to worry about keeping it safe on the go!
• Same unmatched, powerful-but-gentle cleansing? Always! The Mia 2 gives a powerful cleanse, eliminating makeup, oil and bacteria buildup - but is still gentle enough to use up to twice a day. Clarisonic’s system has proven to be 6 times better at removing makeup than manual cleansing.
• Same travel-friendly design? Check – sleek, portable skin revitalisation!
• Still waterproof and with super-easy magnetic recharging? Double check!
Well, there you have it! What’s more, all the great new features of the Clarisonic Mia 2 are available here at Current Body for exactly the same price as the original Mia. Powerful, on-the-go cleansing made even easier - what’s not to love?
Already using the Mia 2? Let us know what you think on facebook or twitter, or add your comments below!